We are glad to be able to offer many species in our 'Complete Package'. We know that you will have the right habitat, substrate, foliage and food for your new spiderling. It is important to us that you have the best experience possible, so we put together the right tools for you and your spiderling.
We know there is a lot of conflicting information out there about the proper habitat setup for these creatures. Some things are just preferences and not necessarily 'right' or 'wrong', but we do ask that you use only what we send and set up the habitat as we ask for at least the first 30 days. A lot of thought and experience has been put into our reasoning. It is all about making sure you have the best possible experience with your spiderling.
- The simple guidelines for our regular live guarantee must be met. Just make sure you pick up your order within 2 hours of it being available to FedEx, or that it is able to be delivered on the first delivery attempt for home deliveries.
- Use only the habitat, foliage, and substrate that we provide and do not add anything else other than a bottle cap for water.
- If we send an arboreal habitat, use it right-side-up only.
- Read the Spiderling Care Guide. A link to the guide is send with your confirmation and shipping emails.
- Report any challenges to us right away and include a picture of he spiderling and the habitat it is in.
If you have any questions at all or feel the need to do something different, please contact us using the contact form.